Commitment to Continuous Improvement and Pollution Prevention
The management are committed to continuous improvements in environmental performance and the prevention of pollution.
Commitment of Legislative and Regulatory Compliance
Environmental regulations, laws and codes of practice will be regarded as setting the minimum standards of environmental performance.
- Continue to refine and develop our environmental awareness in line with business needs, taking into account appropriate best practices.
- Consider environmental issues throughout the lifecycle of our network products, equipment and services.
- Conserve resources through efficient use and careful planning.
- Recognises our responsibilities to recycle materials wherever possible.
- Minimize waste, especially hazardous waste, and whenever possible recycle materials.
- Dispose of all waste through safe and responsible methods.
- Work with our suppliers to ensure they recognise and reduce the environmental impact of their products and transportation.
- Implement our policies through guidelines and training.
- Conduct an annual self-evaluation of our performance in implementing these principles and in complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
Communication to Staff
This policy will be communicated to all staff.